Andy Cook - Swiftwater Brewing Company
SWQ Winter 2015
We at Swiftwater Brewing Company make beer and talk to beer-lovers about it.
Owner / Swiftwater Brewing Company
378 Mount Hope Avenue
Opened: January 14, 2015
Hours: Wednesday - Friday 4 PM - 11 PM, Saturday Noon to 11 PM, Sunday 4 PM - 11 PM.
- What’s in your fridge right now? Way too much food.
- What book is in your bathroom? National Geographic
- What album/CD can you listen to over and over? For the past few months it’s been “Good News For People Who Love Bad News” by Modest Mouse
- What song/artist are you ashamed to admit you love? Blink 182
- What is your must-see TV show? The Daily Show
- What is your least favorite sound? Grinding concrete
- What terrifies you? Extreme heights
- What food do you avoid? Beets
- If you could pick any person, alive or dead, to have dinner with, who would it be and what would you eat? Dr. Charlie Bamforth, professor of brewing at UC Davis
- If you could pick any place in the universe to travel to, where would it be? Tuscany
- What is your favorite word? Defenestration - to throw someone or something out of a window.
- What is your favorite curse word? Bollocks
- What profession would you not like to do? Anything in a cubicle