Jodi and Greg Johnson
Owners / The Cub Room
739 S. Clinton Avenue
Planned to Open: May 2015
The Cub Room is an American Restaurant serving fresh, local food with a stylish, comfortable atmosphere where it’s encouraged to indulge, imbibe, and smile.
1) What’s in your fridge right now? Spicy Hummus, left over pasta, ½ a bottle of
champagne, beer, Chocolate Milk, various cheeses, fruit, and juice boxes
2) What book is in your bathroom? Hemingway and His Cats
3) What album/CD can you listen to over and over? J-Jay Z’s The Black Album,
G- Jane’s Addiction (LIVE 1987)
4) What song/artist are you ashamed to admit you love? Toxic By Britney
5) What is your must-see TV show? Scandal and Ray Donovan
6) What is your least favorite sound? Screeching tires
7) If you could pick any person, alive or dead, to have dinner with, whom would
it be and what would you eat? So we both have a pick… Jimi Hendrix and Bill
Murray… and we’d all be eating cheeseburgers and drinking bourbon
8) If you could pick any place in the universe to travel to, where would it be?
The Italian Riviera
9) What terrifies you? Jodi: The Exorcist. Greg: Chicken French
10) What is your favorite word? YES
11) What is your favorite curse word? A series of Fucks…
12) What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Jodi: Archaeologist, Greg: ESPN Anchor
13) What profession would you not like to do? LAWYER