Julianna Meyer - Julianna Salon and Spa
SWQ Winter 2015
Owner / Julianna Salon and Spa
656 South Avenue
Opened: April 2014
Julianna Salon and Spa is committed to empowering you by refreshing and renewing the beauty you already possess to enhance the style that is uniquely you.
Hours: Tuesday 10 AM -7 PM, Wednesday 10 AM -7 PM, Thursday 10 AM -7 PM, Friday 9 AM-5 PM and Saturday 10 AM -3 PM
- What’s in your fridge right now? A variety of food-fruits, veggies, milk, lunch meat, leftovers etc.
- What book is in your bathroom? It’s a magazine, People-my favorite haha
- What album/CD can you listen to over and over? I love any Broadway music
- What song/artist are you ashamed to admit you love? Johnny Cash :) but I suppose I’m not too ashamed of it, I love his music!
- What is your must-see TV show? I probably have a lot of them, but my latest is Revenge :)
- If you could pick any person, alive or dead, to have dinner with, whom would it be and what would you eat? I would love to meet Lucille Ball, I think her life and career is fascinating. I may try to cook dinner for her but unfortunately I am lacking a bit in my cooking skills, so probably pizza or something easy!
- What is your least favorite sound? Definitely nails on a chalkboard, worst sound ever!
- If you could pick any place in the universe to travel to, where would it be? Antarctica would be an interesting place to visit, maybe just for a short time though. I like the warm weather
- What terrifies you? Losing someone I love
- What is your favorite word? I am a talker so I don’t think I can pin just one word down
- What is your favorite curse word? I’m not sure I have one of those either
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Singing on a cruise line
- What profession would you not like to do? Probably work at a fast food establishment...it wouldn’t be to good for my waist line ;)