Sue and Bob Caranddo - ORBS Restaurant and Bar
SWQ Winter 2015
ORBS Restaurant and Bar sources local, sustainable and seasonal products for delicious meatballs, sides and creative daily specials!
Sue and Bob Caranddo
Owners / ORBS Restaurant and Bar
758 South Avenue
Opened: July 2014
Hours: Monday Balls after Dark 6 PM - midnight, Tuesday -Thursday 4 pm - midnight, Friday & Saturday 11:30 AM to 11 PM, Sunday Noon to 4 PM.
- What’s in your fridge right now? Sue: Water and broccoli. Bob: I’m never home so I don’t know!
- What book is in your bathroom? None. You have to bring your own
- What album/CD can you listen to over and over? Sue: Eagles - Hell Freezes Over. Bob: Beatles White album
- What song/artist are you ashamed to admit you love? Sue: Tony Bennett Bob: Being a rock n roll guy I’d have to say Carrie Underwood
- What is your must-see TV show? Sue: The Good Wife. Bob: Scandal
- What is your least favorite sound? Sue: Nails on a chalkboard. Bob: Yelling and screaming
- If you could pick any person, alive or dead, to have dinner with, whom would it be and what would you eat? Sue: Mario Batali: Pasta Bob: My dad - Anything he wants to eat
- What terrifies you? Sue: Bob getting old and not being able to take care of himself!! Bob: Getting old and not being able to take care of myself
- What food do you avoid? Sue: Oysters. Bob: Liver
- What is your favorite word? Sue: Laugh, love, smile, give - Sorry I have more than one! Bob: Try
- What is your favorite curse word? Sue: Shit.Bob: Fuck
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Sue: I was doing it! I’m a kitchen and bath designer - part time now. Bob: I’m doing it! This is my 2nd career.
- What profession would you not like to do? Sue: Alaskan crab fishing Bob: Cage Fighting.